Storm Clouds on the Economic Horizon - A Somber Warning to Catholic Families
Steve Wood & Robert Van Norden
According to a 2012 survey reported in USA Today, the catastrophic event that worries Americans the most is an economic collapse. With a 40% drop in the average American’s family’s net worth over the past five years, these forebodings seem well-founded.
If and when the current financial debt bubble pops the consequences could be so severe as to shake the foundations of society as we know it. Updated for the situation in 2012, this MP3 file is probably the hardest-hitting Catholic message on the impending debt disaster made to date. On it you will learn:
- Why the financial crisis of the past five years may be just a warm-up for the disaster ahead
- Are we going to be facing inflation, deflation, or perhaps both?
- What financial institutions and instruments are safe?
- What can the average family do?
- Are religious annuities safe for retirees?
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: MP542