A Warning of an Economic Storm & The Changing Face of Family Finances (MP3)
Steve Wood & Robert Van Norden
How can a family prepare to weather a severe financial storm? Listen as a twenty-five year Wall Street insider warns about the approach of a worldwide economic storm. Bob Van Norden wasn’t at all surprised by the housing crisis, or the 2008 stock market meltdown. He cautions that we are now facing a grave situation.
On this valuable talk you’ll learn:
- How government “solutions” are making a dangerous situation worse
- Easy ways to determine if your local bank is a safe bank
- How life as we’ve known it in the U.S. is going to change
- About tough challenges, young adults will face post-graduation
- What’s ahead: hyperinflation, deflation, or both?
- Practical steps your family can take in light of economic uncertainties
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: MP494UPC: