How to Really Heal Sexual Addiction
by Dr. Mark Laaser with Steve Wood
Too frequently, counseling for sexual addiction simply focuses on eliminating pornography use while ignoring the deeper roots of the problem. The results of such counseling are predictable: discouragement, depression, and eventually deeper involvement in pornography.
Dr. Mark Laaser, is an internationally recognized expert in treating sexual addictions. What sets Dr. Laaser apart from many counselors is his insistence in tracing a pornography problem to its roots. Once this is accomplished real healing can begin to take place. Dr. Laaser then sets out a biblical and practical approach to healing and lasting recovery.
Some questions answered in this interview:
- What characterizes a sexual addiction?
- What other addictions and behaviors frequently accompany a sexual addiction?
- How does a person begin recovery?
- Are there any quick solutions to recovery from a sexual addiction?
- What type of counselor should be sought out?
- How can a counseling intensive “jump start” the recovery process?
- What are some addiction warning signs for a concerned spouse?
- How does a wife deal with a husband’s addiction?
- Why is there a need for a spouse’s recovery groups?
- How does a man prepare for times of weakness?
- How does a marriage begin to heal once a husband is on the journey to recovery?
- What is the overlooked link between A.D.D. and sexual addiction?
Healing the Wounds of Sexual Addiction, by Dr. Mark Laaser
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: MP247