Have You Been Born Again?
by Steve Wood
Most Catholics have been asked this question dozens of times by Protestants but are not sure how to respond. This highly informative MP3 file offers a Scriptural examination and historical investigation into the “born again” passage in John 3. After studying this MP3 file, any Catholic, when asked if he or she is born again, will be able to answer, “YES!”
- What do Catholics believe about being “born again”?
- What do Protestants believe about being “born again”?
- The baptismal context of John 3
Old Testament symbolism in John 3
- How did the early Church interpret John 3?
- The difference between John the Baptist’s baptism and Jesus’ baptism
- What does water have to do with a passage dealing with a new birth (regeneration)?
BONUS: There is a special free handout which accompanies this downloaded MP3 file available to those who purchased this recording from the Family Life Center. Just send us an email for the free handout with the MP3# or title of this talk to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: MP135