Beginning Apologetics Kit
by Steve Wood and Jim Burnham
Includes: One MP3-CD, Beginning Apologetics booklet, companion study guide, and Bible “cheat sheet”
People fall away from the Church because they don’t understand what they’re leaving. Others decline to enter the Church because they don’t realize what the Church offers. But every one of your loved ones, friends, and neighbors needs and deserves the fullness of Truth found only within the Catholic Church.
That’s why Steve Wood and Jim Burnham teamed up to create a MP3-CD called “Beginning Apologetics: How to Explain & Defend Your Catholic Faith.” It’s not geared for Ph.D. scripture scholars. Rather, it’s aimed at ordinary people like you and me. Steve and Jim make a great team; Jim is a cradle Catholic and Steve is a former Protestant minister, so together they offer unique insights from a wide range of perspectives into the Faith.
This 12-part series on one MP3-CD covers all the bases in a way that’s understandable to adults, teens, and older children. It’s also perfect for homeschooling parents who want to arm their children with the tools to be able to defend and explain their Faith.
This album will teach you how to share your Faith without turning people off and without starting arguments. The Beginning Apologetics Kit includes the MP3-CD by Steve and Jim, the best-selling Beginning Apologetics booklet by Jim Burnham, a companion study guide written by Steve and Jim, and Jim’s famous laminated Bible “cheat sheet” that puts hundreds of key Scripture passages right at your fingertips.
The Beginning Apologetics Kit will be an invaluable resource to you as you fulfill your mission to share the Truth of the Catholic faith with your friends and family.
You will learn the answers to countless frequently asked questions such as:
Customer Testimony: "...We were having a wonderful time and toward the end of the evening the question of "once saved, always saved" came up. While I'm no scholar, I wanted to tell you how great those apologetics booklets you have on the website are. I was able to remember a couple of scripture quotes with which I fended their onslaught. The elder of their church, a gentleman, sent me home with a couple of Bible passages to read and all ended well. To make a long story short, I immediately prepare a lengthy list of quotes from the same source to refute their argument. I intend to send them to the both of them. I don't really know if it will change anyone's mind but I thought of your conversion story and I thought you might have some insight. God Bless you and the gang," -- Rich
- Why do Catholics call priests ‘father’ when Jesus said to call no man father?
- Why do Catholics worship statues when the Bible seems to clearly forbid it?
- Is the Mass really a sacrifice?
- Why are babies baptized when they have no awareness of what’s going on?
- Aren’t Catholics adding to the redemptive work of Christ?
- Once you’re saved, are you always saved?
- Does it really make a difference what denomination one joins?
- How can you explain the doctrine of the Eucharist?
- How do we know which books belong in the Bible?
- Are we saved by faith alone?
- Why should we confess our sins to a priest?
- Does Scripture teach that the Bible alone should be our sole rule of faith?
- Do Catholics worship saints? Does the Bible teach that purgatory exists?
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: M148MP3Shipping: Calculated at Checkout