7 Mistakes to Avoid When Choosing a College Essential Information for Parents & Teens
by Steve Wood & Stephanie Wood Weinert
Steve Wood and his daughter, Stephanie, unveil seven common mistakes that parents and teens make when choosing a college. Their discussion will not make the college decision for you, but it will set down some key ideas and questions that few are talking about, but that many need to consider.
- What you need to read about a college that is much more important than the full-color glossy catalog
- Which campuses, if any, are safe havens from worldly temptations?
- Who to talk to that really knows what is happening on any campus (hint: it’s not the admissions director)
- Should debt be the answer to skyrocketing tuitions and fees?
- Why having your children contribute financially to their college education encourages responsibility
- An often-overlooked low-cost option for college
- The really big mistake middle-class families make when selecting a college and a college major.
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock:SKU: MP241UPC: